Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Teaming and Collaboration Sub Committee
Thank you all for all your work. I have been waiting for a district document link so we could all access the information from the blog but it may take a little while to get. So, I have sent you all our latest document produced by the committee as an email attachment. We will be processing this information as a whole group at our next meeting on October 27th. Please take the time to familiarize yourself with the information if you were not part of this committee. All should also feel free to provide feedback, concerns, etc. on the comments section below. Committee members please note that I have made the changes we discussed yesterday. If there are corrections, typos or content, please let me know so that I can make the changes before our next meeting.

Comments:
I have made some edits on the draft. Proposed changes are in blue. These just stood out to me when I read through it closely. Nice job overall! Very proud to have this document sharing out our proposed T & C philosophy!

Copy and pste this link in your browser to go to a web site to download the T & C Edited Draft.

http://homepage.mac.com/erdly/FileSharing2.html

With regards to the sabotage...after lots of thought I still think it has a place for now. Once we outline our Code of Conduct and Group Decision Making process, it probably could go because the support element would be clear to all. As we use this information to share out what we stand for, I think the not sabotage piece articulates our desire to work together as a unified team.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?